- We use super soft merino yarn for its sports performance properties. Both water and stain resistant, it has moisture wicking benefits and will keep you cool in the heat and warm in the cold.
- Our cardigans are the ultimate in luxury. We use six ply cashmere for substantial body and side vents for optimum comfort.
- All athletes will appreciate the knitted in mesh panels for improved heat and moisture control
- Exclusively designed for golf enthusiasts, our utility tab secures a golf tee or pencil for ease during play.
- We only use Gold level pure white cashmere which is certified ethical and sustainable by Cradle to Cradle™ which adheres to the highest environmental standards sourced from Mongolia. It is then finished in Italy & made in NYC.
- Our cashmere suppliers have an exclusive partnership with a community of 800 herding families in the steeps of Mongolia. Their strict, systematic approach to cultivating the land allows for ideal animal welfare, yielding the most luxurious cashmere. Australian merino comes from an award winning sustainable farm. Their sheep have not been subjected to mulesing, keeping them free of harm.
- The yarns get shipped to a state of the art mill in Italy for spinning,finishing and dyeing. All of the yarns used in our products are made from dyes that are the result of an extensive selection process, also governed by Cradle to Cradle™ criteria which limits chemicals and water runoff into the environment.
- We are happy to welcome gently used Reali New York sweaters back to our studio to be made into future garments.
- Reali New York is dedicated to outstanding craftsmanship.
- We source the finest raw materials like natural buffalo horn buttons and have engineered buttonholes knitted into the garment for extra durability. Drum dry supple leathers are placed on elbows, pockets and trims while our double face garments have a sartorial finish.
- Our meticulous assembling and hand finishing techniques combined with our innovative performance knitwear machines enable us to produce the finest quality products, thus enabling us to also offer made to order selections.
- The collection is proudly made in New York City using zero waste knitwear technology by skilled artisans from all over the world.
Our unique boxed storage system preserves your knitwear.